Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cody oh Cody~

I know I havent been posting for a while....been reaaalll bz........CNY this time is fun bcz had gathering with a few old frens....but now the main purpose of this entry is actually my dog Cody...cant tahan him sometimes...


I cut my finger just now, then i cant find plasters anywhere in my house! cant believe this! then i had to use bandage for my finger and yea, typing with less 1 finger is hard! dats y other details abt gathering will be later.


So as i was 'wrapping' my finger, Cody came to sniff ard as usual...the kaypo-ness of him..then mum oso cannot tahan him n made an 'X' shape with the tape n plastered it on his nose! wakakaka!!

2 comments:

ec said...

hey, dog nose is very sensitive. so better dont touch or put anything there ...

wernz said...

Haha..i heard of that before..but seems like my dog's nose langgar my face before but he tak rasa 1 ..i on the other hand got slight bruise