Sunday, April 12, 2009

Movies

I have been so lazy to even open up my laptop these days. So lagging in updates here and FB. Seldom can see me in MSN too. Been going out a lot and busy re-organising my house.
On the very first day i stopped working, I went to watch Confession of a Shopaholic & Hotel for Dogs with Ee Zhe. 2 movies in a row. Haven't done that in a looong time. And it was quite a while since i been to movies with her. I remember we frequently go for movies at Gurney after class or after assignment submission.
Confessions of a Shopaholic is okay.....
I prefer Hotel for Dogs. I cannot imagine how much effort they put in for this show. Training the dogs needs a lot of patience. I definitely give the movie and ppl behind the scene thumbs up.
Then abt a week after, i went out with two old buddies from school(Seow Pei & Huey Shyen). Had brunch at Winter Warmers and then went to Popular Bookstore for a while. Shyen had to leave early. So me and Seow Pei decided to go for Fast & Furious 4. The sound effect was GREAT!
It feels good to go for movies. Hardly went for movies when i was working. O-Kay...I better go do some housekeeping now. Lots of stuff to get rid of! Laterz!


1 comment:

Calvin Alexi said...

u need to know when to hav fun !