Monday, December 15, 2008

Back to Work

I'm back to work today after 2wks of leave. The very fermiliar routine again. However, I'm still not 100% recovered yet. Still feeling the body aches. So i skipped hip hop class today. I dont want to hurt myself u know.

Yesterday i went to register another semester's subjects. It costed me RM1,440 for both University Maths & Operating Systems. Luckily i din have to take Engineering Maths...if not die!

Nowadays, a degree has become so common. So hard to get a job without one let alone a well paid job. The Diploma i have now is just enough for me to get a moderate paying job. By the time i graduate, i hope my degree still has its value. Of course if i'm capable, I would want to further to a higher level.

Despite working so monotoneously, I hope i can do something else that i like in future. I really envy some ppl who can do something they really love, earn good money out of it and is known for the passion he's working at. It's really boring to wake up every morning n do the same thing. Drive to work, sit at the same place, same documents to look at, same place to settle for lunch, same faces everyday, same files, same codes to key in...the list goes on n on....

I know many will tell me that's just life. But is life just it? I definitely need to think about what I want.

2 comments:

ec said...

yeah, that's life.

same like u need to have breakfast, lunch and dinner,..sometimes supper as bonus.

wernz said...

Hahaha! i'm still waitin to make an appointment for consultation =P