Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My days

Last Friday, I got to know that i'm forced to take leave when my colleagues go on the Taiwan trip. So wasted...i wanted to save the leave for my KL & HangZhou trip. Now, i have to take unpaid leave again for those trips. And let me emphasise unpaid leave means PAYCUT! ARRGHH!!!!


Saturday was normal...then went for a midnight movie to watch Bolt. Not too bad. Touching ending.

Sunday. Was supposed to go Little Penang but something came up. So sorry to Chris. Told him that i would go with Zhe.

Monday was my 1st day off. Din't do much in the day. Evening was my usual Hip Hop class. We learnt some new steps with faster beat. Was tough but fun. We had to learn to catch the beat of a song, n we even haf a simple salsa dance in it. another new 1 we learnt was House Dance. At least i have somethin i anticipate every week.

Today, went to commisioner of oath to get some document to sign by witnesses. then tmr, i would need to go to the land office at balik pulau. My gosh! throught of driving all the way there is already tiring me!!!

Hope it doesnt rain tmr so that the road is less slippery.

No comments: