Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Heavy morning

This morning it was so hard for me to get up and prepare for work. I know many mornings are like that. But this morning i felt particularly heavy to get up.

Ever since I was sick last week, my shoulders and neck weren't behaving themselves. I would have a very sore feeling on 'em by the end of the day.

I usually would go for a traditional chinese massage nearby my place. It doesnt cure for good but at least it gave me temporary relieve. It's very painful tho. Have to bear with it if i want to feel better.

Another thing was that i really had no heart coming to work. Sheesh! Terrible me! Serve one month notice nia also want to complain so much. I cant imagine those of my friends that need to serve notice until 3 months! Well, supposedly I only need to serve one week notice but looking at the condition, I don't think it's enough time for them to get a replacement.

I'm so good right for giving them more time. Hahaha!!

Anyhow, I'm counting the days down. Cant wait!!

1 comment:

Calvin Alexi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.