Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's now official

My resignation was being officiated yesterday. Yea, one week before I leave. My contract says I only need to serve one week notice. I voiced my resignation to my superior and boss about a month ago. I knew if i were to leave immediately one week after, a lot of things will not be done properly and knowing how much workload my superior has, i couldnt just throw everything back to her and leave. Afterall, she treated me very well and taught me a lot. AND not forgetting she's a very VERY patient person.

I do feel more relieve BUT at the same time, as the date draws nearer, I feel excited and happy(finally can do wat i like), yet nervous, sad and worried (becos no more fixed income).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrates!

finally u get ur "freedom"

wernz said...

10q 10q...but who is this?

Calvin Alexi said...

u very bad loh.... hahha.