Thursday, November 27, 2008

Care-less-ness

Tmr's my last day of work before i go on leave for 2 weeks. Dont think that its fun cz i got a pay cut for the off days. Anyhow, i do look forward to lazing at home. and of course study. I've been really careless these days. I konck my head on the wall (long piak!) as i was walking in Queensbay. I din actually look in front. Was looking down at my diary or something. Then after that, i left my hp at frens shop. Luckily fren's shop leh!! Abo sure hilang liao! Realised soon enough for me to turn back and take. Yikes! I'm really becoming careless and not alert enough. Even drive at slower speed these days (some of u know how i drive la yah *winks*).

I also wondered if i'm feeling too bored with routines. Is there something lacking in my life? I guess i should really think abt it and get things sort out hopefully, during my holidays. Gotta start listing what i should do.

No comments: