Tuesday, August 10, 2010

23rd July 2010

23rd July was the day Clarence and I made our marriage official.

And it was also Clarence’s birthday.

As most of you have already known from my Facebook, I planned a surprise for him after lunch on that day. I was more anxious about the surprise than the ROM ceremony.

23rd morning, I was at the Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara’s building at 9am to get a hand bouquet from my friend, Pamela. So sweet of her to make me one! If you’re reading this, thanks again! Didn’t want one at first cause I thought afterall, I’m not gonna be doing the ‘throw-the-flower-and-see-who-cathes-it’ session.


Me & the lovely hand bouquet from Pam

Sophia and Shyen was there at about 9am too as I ask for favour from them to be there early just incase I couldn’t make it on time to meet Pam who needs to head off to work after meeting me. And so we started taking some photos first in the lobby. Thanks Shyen for being the photographer!
Sophia & me

Shyen & me

Thinking that we could do the ceremony at 10am(not many people that day), we told everyone to be there by 9.45am including our witnesses. We didn’t want too big a gap from the time we booked for lunch at 12noon.

Of course, there are latecomers, BUT I really appreciate it that they made the effort to come. While waiting for them we went to the canteen to hang around and some had their breakfast there.

And of course photo session in between. =P


Vyvyan & us

Zhe & us


Everyone arrived and done with their breakfast a lil after 10am (I think). I kinda lost track of time that day. So we went in the registration office together....


.... and a short wait before the ceremony starts. Too bad Vyvyan had to leave for work before the ceremony could start. I feel bad in some ways.

I have lots of friends asking me if I’m feeling nervous. Well, OF COURSE I AM!


I DO


Special gift from both my sisters Elyn & Stephanie. Really know what I needed!

Ring exchange

See?? It's legal now!

Both our families

His Family

My wonderful mum

My aunt and mum

His bestest buddies

My girls!!

But I managed to pull it through in one piece. XD

And if you really look again in the photos you can see I look more and more tired after each photo. Smiled too much til the muscle on my cheeks are tired. It didn’t matter anyway cause I’m happy! And everyone is too (I hope)!


Mei Yin & us


Stephanie & me

After the ceremony we headed to G Hotel for lunch together.




I was damn hungry cause I haven’t had anything solid earlier in the morning. You know, butterflies in me tummy.

I saw everyone quite happy with their lunch. And Vyvyan turned up for lunch! Thanks so much for making the effort V!

We didn’t take many photos. The photos below are from Stephanie. I guess we were too busy talking and EATING!



I’m so thankful to have such great friends! I know some of you took leave and some had to make arrangements to come. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!


Will blog on his surprise next!

*some pictures are from Stephanie


3 comments:

Calvin Alexi said...

omg !! how can i miss this grand event !! congratzz !!! lol. so happy for u.

calvin

wernz said...

hey cal! thanks for the wish! don worry, not that many ppl know abt this...yet! ;P

PiGgY PiNg said...

hahaha! i saw my vain picture! hahahah!!! muax sis