Friday, August 6, 2010

Back from Aussie

I'm back home 3 days ago. Up to now I still feel tired.

I loaded my Aussie trip's photo from the camera to my laptop last night. Noticed there aren't as many photos taken when I was in China.

Talk about China's trip, I haven't even finish editing the 3rd day's photos which was myfavourite part of the trip! I was so busy preparing for my ROM and the surprise I had for Clarence that I didn't get enough time to edit the rest.

ROM...right the photos too...! Partially edited...couldn't finish in time before we left for Aussie. Only had like one day to pack our bags and as usual last minute stuff to get *sighs*.

Hopefully can finish the ROM set today then I'll get to the rest of China's photos...THEN Aussie's.

P-H-E-W!!!!

Of course not forgetting my blog...Lots to update!


No comments: