Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Stubbborn Eye Lids

I CAN'T SLEEP!!!! Infact, I'm typing in the dark right now cause Clarence is fast asleep(of cos la it's 4ish am)!

I'll be starting my journey to Cameron Highlands in like 2 hours and I haven't sleep at all!! Been twisting and turning the whole night on the bed but I just can't doze off. My eye lids keep spring-ing back to the open position everytime I try to close them.

Anyways, I'll be going to Cameron with my friends and their colleagues. Without my husband. =P It's just for the weekend. Hope everything's smooth and it WILL NOT RAIN. First thing's dangerous to drive and another is that we won't be able to enjoy that much if it rains.

Yikes! I've only been able to edit one small part of my Aussie's photo! A lot of BACKLOGS!!

Oh well, gonna enjoy Cameron first! Ciao~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello! After coming back from cameron u STOP blogging d. WHY? please continue blogging... I know now your life is very interesting (^.-)