Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Arrived in Putrajaya

In Putajaya now. Checked in Putrajaya Shangri-La yesterday. Clarence got this award from the ministry and he had to attend this award ceremony. But its not open to public and they're not allowed to bring family. Which is why I'm stuck in the room right now, blogging. Doesn't sound too bad right? I'm not a fan to formal speeches, you know..

Yesterday's schedule was kinda tight. We landed at KLIA around noon. Then rushed to makan. We didn't know what to get, so I suggested the most common one...McD! One thing I hate is to walk from one end to the other and KLIA is not small! By the time we reached the hotel, its already 1PM. He had to be at the venue for rehearsal at 2PM.

I notice the door lock didn't seem to be working so I thought I'd just latched it. A moment later, I was enjoying the tv when I suddenly heard a loud sound from the entrance. Seems like the housekeeping person was trying to come in to replace my hairdryer and I guess he thought no one was in. Luckily I latched the door.

Then, I checked the doorbell and it WASN'T WORKING! Nowonder la....! Technicians came after complain made and couldn't repair the lock as they needed to replace it with new one. Requested to change room and got it. Hee!! I wouldn't like that kind of surprise..! No girl left alone would like that!

No comments: