Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Longji Panorama

[Click to enlarge it]
Last night, I was browsing at my Guilin trip's photos. I wanted to edit the photos from the trip but seems like its taking me forever to edit them. Few nights before I've tried editing a few but none that I'm satisfied with.

Then I decided to merge some photos that I've taken as panorama. I did have pano in mind when I was taking the shots so I have a few sets that was taken for the purpose. In the end, I only managed to do one.

It took me 3 hours to join those few pictures together! I don't remember taking such a long time to make a pano photos previously with my P2. To pro photographers, I know, the speed is dissappointing but I'm learning :D

Its not the best pano photo but still I'm happy of the outcome...Hee!!

No comments: