Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm Back...Drained...

I was already back in Penang on Friday evening.

I felt so drained out. Day 1 I had to wake up at 3am. Only had 3 hours of sleep. Flight to Guilin was 4 hours from KL. When we reached Guilin, we had lunch, refreshed and we're out sightseeing.

It was a sunny day..not too sunny but just right. Somewhow, I was too tired halfway through that I nearly fainted. Luckily enough, I felt much better after we moved on to visit another place which is much more cooler. A cave.

Day 4(last day) I had fever. ARGHH!! Stayed in hostel almost half the day. And there's no Facebook, Blog, Twitter or even YouTube in China!! Makes me feel worse!

Will blog more on my Guilin visit later on. I think I'm still not 100% charged yet. Gonna sit back and watch tv for now.

No comments: