Friday, June 4, 2010

My New...erm..hobby?

Recently I found a new interest...LOMOGRAPHY. Got my first lomo camera in April and been into it ever since. I've always love photography but never got a chance to venture into it that much. Earlier was because I was still in college and film don't come cheap to me. Then when i started working in 2006, I managed to buy myself a compact digital camera which is Nikon P2.

Golden Half Chelsea Maika Edition


Nikon P2


After that, i was caught up with some stuff that i nv really have the time to go out that much. Infact, not much time for anything at all. Hardly have time for myself. Didnt exactly what I want until this year. Where i actually have the time to sit down and think about alot of things. And lucky to be more financially stable to be able to let me explore in my interest.

Yea I'm talking abt 'investing' in my hobby. Nikon's D90 is the most expensive camera I bought for myself. I've always wanted a DSLR but never had the luck to own one. I'm still playing around experimenting it. I've had a SLR back in college but that was film camera. Forgot all my lessons that i've learned on using a SLR back then. =P


Hope i could fermiliarize with it soon. At the same time, I'm still into Lomography. Gotta be occupied for a while. Hee!!

OKOK! I got diverted. I intended to actually blog about lomography and my discovery in this entry. Maybe I'll do it in my next entry. Dont wanna sound too long winded in an entry.

No comments: