Thursday, July 8, 2010

Half The Year Has Gone

Its already July. It means half the year has gone. So fast!!

What have I achieve during the past six months...? NOTHING! While everyone was busy working and working their way up(or at least towards their goal), I've been sitting at home most of the time! OK la count me lucky...but I cant help feeling a lil empty sometimes.

Earlier this year I WAS busy looking for a job. Went to quite a few interviews and when I finally got accepted at a MNC company, I turned it down. I thought I'm gonna be leaving for Aussie during mid-year mana tau plans tergendala...sighs! But I didn't regret giving up the opportunity. I get to spend time with my family, did things I never get a chance to do when I had a job and found my new obsession (photography and lomography)!

Got plus got minus la...

Looking back, I could've done more. I do wished I had. Another 6 months before the year ends. Lets just see if I'll make it better.

No comments: