Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Buffet Lunch Tasting

I’m looking for a place to celebrate our ROM after the ceremony at Penang’s Federal Building (if that’s what Bangunan Persekutuan is called in english). After considering a few places I thought that G Hotel is the best option I have at the moment, in terms of location, convenience, environment and food. Mum accompanied me to G Hotel to try the buffet lunch today since Clarence is working and mum had replacement holiday.

The buffet lunch is at the G Cafe (next to the lounge). They have international buffet from Monday to Friday at RM45++ per person. For those who love and appreciate wine or beer, just add Rm30 and get free flow of it.

Sorry for the bad quality of pics. Shot it using an old not-that-many-functions camera.





I love the dessert! XD

Oh, we even got 15% off our bill 'cause we paid using Citibank's credit card. I was told that same goes to other credit cards of OUB, AMEX, Maybank and HSBC.

I guess I might have the luncheon there afterall.

No comments: