Monday, July 12, 2010

polaDroid

Ever since I got my new Instax Mini, I’ve been obsessed with instant photos. Well, more like I love the white borders actually.

Was browsing around Facebook and next thing I know I found this interesting application and thought I’d share it here.

It’s by San Cora Paint (as in paint for your wall), with their project of “Malaysia: Poladroid Project”. You can find it at here and download the app at Poladroid's website .

It’s very easy to use. After you’ve installed the application, you’ll find a small Poladroid 'camera' and you can start by dragging your desired photos and just drop it onto the 'camera'. Then some sound effects like you’ve just snapped a picture with it and then you just have to wait for a while for the photo to ‘develop’. That’s it!!

I’ve tried a few and added some text to it using Photoshop. Love it!









No comments: