Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy with Half the Day's Errands

I woke up early today. In fact, most mornings I do get up early but I normally go back to sleep after Clarence has left for work. This morning I decided not to because I had to go out and run a few errands. Actually just one lah!

I need to bank in money for someone I bought films from. Yea, films for camera. Incase, you didn’t know yet, I picked up two new hobbies; Lomography and photography.

Another thing was getting a Yukata a.k.a. kimono from Queensbay. Gonna wear it to Bon Odori Festival this weekend. I hope it doesn’t rain or rain later in the night. I noticed every year’s Bon Odori rains. I’ve never been to this yearly event since they started a few years back. Didn’t really have that urge to go. Don’t know why. But this year, since a friend of mine says she’s gonna wear it to the event, I thought it‘ll be fun if I join in. *haha* More like I want to wear the Yukata.

Yukata Fair by Jusco in Queensbay Mall

Teaching customers how to wear the Yukata
It's easy to manage cos the obi is ready made
So I came home around lunch time. Felt good that I did something. Even though its not a lot. Otherwise I usually sleep in til 10 something or 11am.

**Photos taken from Georgetown, Penang's Facebook page

No comments: