Friday, November 14, 2008

Better

I tried blogging last night but connection sucks!! So here i am now.

I cried quite a lot but made me feel so much better now. I cool off quite easily. Mum says I dont get angry or upset for long. Still sometimes can feel 'beh kam buan' (i'm human with feelings too).

A soft voice in my head remided me that i need to be a strong & positive person & jus let of the grudge. Can't let my mum see me in swollen eyes. I quickly washed my face & sat in the room doin my usual stuff. Not too long after i saw a msg from a long time friend.

"Wut hppn 2 d girl we used 2 knw? U r nt like tht! U don't cry over jerks. U move on!" her msg said.

I understood what exactly her words meant. Thanks to her, it reminded me of the numerous heartbreaks i had with friends and esp men and how tough i was back then. Thanks girl! You know who u are.

All other friends who concerned, thanks for all the supporting messages left for me at facebook and MSN.

No comments: