Thursday, November 13, 2008

Seen the Angry Me?

On Wednesday at office, for the first time after working for 11 months at this company, few of my colleagues saw me angry for the first time.

I was so mad at this forwarding co's accounts personnel. So impolite and kept passing the line to one another! I nearly lost my cool. If it wasnt bcz i'm calling on behalf of my company, i wouldnt be so patient with them. I guess this really test my patience. I would have gave her a piece of my mind if i was calling for personal matters.

Few of my colleagues was kinda surprise seeing me react like that. They were like 'U can angry 1 ah?', or 'U angry means cham liao la'. HAHAH!! I really dont look like a person who can angry? They havent seen the worst of me yet.

Come to think of it, i cant really remember when was the last time i got really angry to the stage i scold ppl. I think it was back when i was in college. I was so pissed off by some printing shop. They couldnt meet the dateline that i gave them n yet dare try to gif excuses. That was also one of my friends' encounter seeing me sooooo mad. wahahaha! I never walk into that shop again.

Wan to see me real angry not so easy yah?

No comments: