Thursday, November 13, 2008

Close Friends Konon!

Close friends! Do they even understood the true meaning of it?

Yes am angry. Altho i just blog abt being hardly angry previously, this time i just cant help it.

I guess i'm more to feeling hurt than angry. I really wanted to confront them abt it. But then again, is there any point to it? They are the way they are. Leave u out whenever they like and come to u when they need help.

I'm the kinda person who doesnt know how to say 'NO'. So i'm always at the loosing end i guess.

I really feel like crying out when i saw their outing photos. Yet the tears wont come out. N i hate crying by myself!

Of cos advice given would be i can find better friends than them. But i jus cant help feeling the stab after so many years of friendship.

Gotta get bac to work. Blog later..

No comments: