Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sick at home

I felt so damn cold in the office this morning. Then i felt body aches. I knew those are signs of viral fever. I work for half the day then i took the rest of the day off. Not worth to force myself to work.

So i went home, then went to nearby clinic, bought lunch then went home. Makan n off to sleep! I slept through the whole afternoon but woke up with a headache. ARGH! Then went for dinner, came back n now sitting here blogging.

Was discussing with mum on painting our hse. The ceiling paint are peeling off badly. REAL bad. We also spoke abt if we should renovate the hse or buy a new 1. To me, either i buy a landed hse or i dont move. Y move into a high rise when i have a landed 1? Imagine after parking my car haf to wait for lift n walk before i can reach my hse. Dowan ler..I love having a porch or garage.

Saw a semi-d hse model but its in BM and another at Tmn Keensway. Hope in few yrs to come i can own 1. Or at least a decent hse by the age of 30. Worse to worse, i remain staying in present hse. Man buy hse n car means 'ho liao' then, wat abt ladies? Will be going to the showhouse this weekend. Muahahah!

No comments: