Monday, November 17, 2008

Saturday

Saturday, went around town with a close buddy. Had lunch at Pulau Tikus coffee shop then we wanted to head to Gurney. They have this new wing open on that day. Before we could even turn into Kelawei Road, there's already a queue in front of the Gleneagles Hosp. We decided to turn into Northam Rd n head to Prangin.


Shopped for a while, I hadn't been doin that for quite some time. X-mas n CNY coming..better start shopping for new clothes..But when i look at the clothes, i feel that i still suit to be in tshirt. First of all, size and of cos my personality. I think everyone will be surprise if i wear slightly formal. Haha! Heels is another thing..i love looking at em. But wear..nono..I tried wearing to office n once in a bluemoon to shopping. Sakit kaki is one thing, but its jus so not me la..I don even make up or do facial after 23 yrs living on earth! Mum's been nagging that i never powder my face. I tak biasa having one layer of thing on my face wat..No offence to lady frens out there k.

Okok..back to my weekend agenda. After prangin, we headed for Naan bread. Havent had tat in like ages!! No one wan follow me go makan that except her. Wahaha!


We headed back to Prai after that.


Night le...went to watch 007 with him. :)
















Punya disappointed with the show la.... Effects not good enough. Or am i expecting too much. But anyways, Madagascar 2 is better. Seen it last week. Altho wasnt as good as the 1st one but at least it entertained me.

After that head back home. By the time oso 12something d..Cant sleep so i contd watch charmed DVD series...until like 1 something then i fell asleep.

No comments: